Community Visitor AC61
Our community aged care service in Cleveland needs committed volunteers to assist in the following Community Visitor role.
- Provide social support to aged care clients living in their own homes
- Possibly make a cup of tea etc.
- Just spend some time checking up, seeing how they are going.
- Over 18 years of age
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Possess patience
- Sense of humour
- Genuine interest in the elderly
- Be prepared to attend the training provided
- Be able and willing to follow procedures
- Provision of 2 referees
- Undertake a criminal history check (we pay)
If this sounds like the job for you we would love to hear from you
Submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button below